Where we hang our hats and welcome our friends:

Where we Hang our hats and Welcome our friends:
8011 Plaxco Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Doors

Revelation 3:8 ESV
“‘I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name"
   
Matthew 7:7 ESV
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.


Revelation 3:20 ESV
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

Psalm 24:7 ESV
Lift up your heads, O gates! And be lifted up, O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.

John 10:1-42 ESV
“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” ...

2 Chronicles 29:3 ESV
 In the first year of his reign, in the first month, he opened the doors of the house of the Lord and repaired them.

Psalm 141:3 ESV

Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!

Matthew 6:6 ESV
But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Matthew 7:13-14 ESV
“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

Proverbs 8:34 ESV
Blessed is the one who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting beside my doors.

1 Corinthians 16:8-9 ESV
But I will stay in Ephesus until Pentecost, for a wide door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many adversaries.

1 Corinthians 16:9 ESV
For a wide door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many adversaries.

John 10:9 ESV
I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.

Revelation 4:1 ESVAfter this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

No comments: