Where we hang our hats and welcome our friends:

Where we Hang our hats and Welcome our friends:
8011 Plaxco Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Convicted!?

  "The maggots of too much are an insidious ugly way to lose your life."

I found this line in my favorite blog today.  It spoke to me and I wanted to share it with you.  
Then, further on I found these lines:


 I want your first fruits, Church. I want the first fruits of your harvest.
Because if you end up waiting to give when you know how much you have in the bank account, in the budget, in the back pocket --you can end up giving God your left overs, not your first fruits.

When you give God your leftovers, you give God what you can afford to give and not what changes how you live. 

Please click below when you are ready to read a challenge today - leave yourself enough time to read it all the way through:
                           A Holy Experience - Blog post October 1st
If you’ve tasted His grace, if you’ve adored His face, if you’ve felt His embrace — then you can’t help but find yourself living in a giving place.  

*** sign up to receive her blogs to your mailbox - she is always uplifting and I really enjoy her "Multi-vitamins for your weekend." It is my weekend splurge. 

No comments: