Where we hang our hats and welcome our friends:

Where we Hang our hats and Welcome our friends:
8011 Plaxco Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421

Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Creative Juices are flowing again

    I can't believe it has been a whole year since I have posted on our blog. It has been a year of changes in so many ways.

    We finished our mission term in Canada this past June and have been re-acclimating to the U.S. and our home in Chattanooga.

    Instead of giving you all the gory details, I would like to move our blog in a new direction.

    I want to share words, photos, verses, jokes, and maybe even a poem of Encouragement with you as I find them throughout the day, week, month and year.

    So enjoy the last weeks of 2017 with me as we count Down to the celebration of Jesus coming to earth and then count Up to the New Year.

    Ups and Downs - that's what life is made of - we need to Encourage each other as we travel through life.

   Thanks for following along.



No comments: