Where we hang our hats and welcome our friends:

Where we Hang our hats and Welcome our friends:
8011 Plaxco Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Speak

  There are these photos, signs, boards, and pictures that have these three words (and sometimes more) on them all over the place:








  There has always been something about them that bothers me - yes, they are good sayings, but there was just a niggling sense of  

 yes, but.....


  Today I found a song that helped me see what was missing...
(click on title for link)

     
by Toby Mac




Speak Hope:

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; 

my hope comes from him.

Psalm 62:5


Speak Love:

Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every

 way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the 

whole body, joined and held together by every joint with 

which it is equipped, when each part is working properly,

 makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.

Ephesians 4:15-16



Speak Life:

“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?

 

The LORD is the strength of my life


of whom shall I be afraid?


Psalm 27:1 


I like this sign - going to make one soon.




I am thankful that Jesus speaks comforting Hope into my life every day,
I am thankful for those who speak eternal Love into my life,
I am thankful that someone spoke everlasting Life to me many years ago.

Who am I speaking Hope, Love and, Life into today?


No comments: