Where we hang our hats and welcome our friends:

Where we Hang our hats and Welcome our friends:
8011 Plaxco Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Once again and always....God's plan

Excitement - Tiredness - Laughter - Pain - Joy - Annoyance

These were the words from last week.

Why all those words?

Excitement from visits with new supporters.
(Wait for THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT coming later this week!)

Tiredness from the spring allergies finally winning - the runny nose and post-nasel drip (oh how may family hates that word) moved into my chest last week and I lived on dayquil and nyquil for six days. And then I passed the joy of sickness on to Howard. We have been limping along

Image result for sun through the leaves and window photoLaughter and Pain because when I finally felt good enough to go to the YMCA last week Monday - on my third exercise I wrenched my lower back somewhere and had to limp out of the place and Julie drove me home to sit on a heating pad. It was so sad it was humorous.

Joy because of the sunshine shining through the beautiful green leaves while I sat on the heating pad. Joy from the re-reading of my Bible study from last week where I really put God's Covenant story together in my mind in order to share with others.

The Annoyance of having to sit on the sofa with a heating pad  when I couldn't do everything I had planned to do.

My Plan - out the window...

God's plan - probably better anyways.

Instead of my To Do List - I did the sit-down list:

Writing for this blog,
Thank You Notes,
lots of assigned reading for our summer training in Belgium,
looking for cheap tickets to Belgium in the summer (such a thing does not exist),
resting.

Pray for Howard and I as we continue to prepare for our work in Lethbridge.

Pray for hearts that are being prepared for us to share Jesus with them.







.



No comments: