Where we hang our hats and welcome our friends:

Where we Hang our hats and Welcome our friends:
8011 Plaxco Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Throw-back Thursday's on the blog!

  This weeks project as we prepare for our service in Canada was to get our prayer card to the printer in order to get some to hand out to all of you our supporters.  We took the photos below - Howard enjoying himself way too much in order to make me smile. (Thanks to our daughter Julie for being photographer.)
....I did not know what he was doing until I looked at photos later...

...Way too much yard and awful stilted smiles....

...We think this is the winner.

  Then we thought it would be fun to post the photo from our prayer card from 1985!

Becky was 15 months old.


We will leave you with the verse that was on our prayer card and we still hold as our family verse:

Lord you have assigned me my portion and my cup, you have made my lot secure.  The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places, surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:5,6

No comments: