Where we hang our hats and welcome our friends:

Where we Hang our hats and Welcome our friends:
8011 Plaxco Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421

Monday, August 31, 2009

We have finished the front porch of our home and are enjoying it to the fullest!                               
You can come and join us for iced tea and a visit with the hummingbirds and finches!
Here is a view of our land to the east from the top of the roof of our home.
Howard and my brother John did most of the finishing - here I am hanging our bird feeders while they finish putting in screws on the metal.  While I was up helping them my mom came up the ladder and took a photo of my brother John and I goofing off.

Howard and John did a lot of work in the hot sun to get it finished.

2 comments:

Loogle said...

What a beautiful spot! When I think of all the changes you guys have made in your lives over the past few years, I am in awe. New home, new state, new role (student-Howie, grandparents-both of you). You have worked so hard, and hopefully now you can sit back, relax and enjoy it all. I do hope we can come for that glass of tea on the porch sometime soon!

roadrunner201 said...

Hello dear cousin. Man! I wish I had known you guys were in A----, TN when I was pregnant! I had to drive there every month to visit my midwife and the next baby will be with a midwife who is MUCH closer to us. Anyway, we're only about an hour and 10 from y'all. If you get down this way, let us know. Maybe we could do dinner in Chatt-town:-)